The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce vacancies for the post of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) on consolidated contract for 12 months as specified below:
|Sl#||Position Title & Position Level||Qualification||No. of slots||Placement|
|1||GDMO, P4B||MBBS||?4||Gasa Hospital 1, Gedu Hospital 1, Dewathang Hospital 1, Khaling Hospital 1.|
Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may submit application to the Human Resource Division, Ministry of Health on or before 18 May 2020 along with the following documents:
- Duly filled civil service employment application form;
- Copy of Academic Certificates and Transcripts of Class X, XII and Degree;
- Copy of internship completion certificate;
- Copy of citizenship identity card;
- Valid online approved security clearance certificate;
- Valid medical fitness certificate;
- Copy of BMHC registration certificate; and
- No Objection Certificate from working agency, if employed.
Names of the shortlisted candidates will be announced on health website (www.yirong06.top).
Human Resource Division